5.23.2012

Putting on the big girl panties....

Last month was my turn to add to Krista's round robin piece.  I love the black and white theme and am totally enamored with the 'panties' that Lyndsey added - I just had to work the word 'panties' into this blog post title somehow.  My addition (although I cannot take sewing of the block credit because I used a few that were already in my stash) are the three blocks on the right.  And, yes, I did intentionally leave an inset seam for the next addition or addition after that.


Not much to report otherwise.  Like Lyndsey, we've been in the middle of major painting and other repairs.  Ours, however, is in large part due to very old termite damage (thanks prior owners for not noticing or telling us there's a problem).

No comments:

Post a Comment